Maintenance personnel precautions
1. Those who have passed the training can only perform inspection and debugging work on all equipment.
2. Do not replace any parts without permission.
3, can not be arbitrarily arbitrarily connected to the wire.
4, must master the computer's operating methods, such as the alarm sound to find the cause, troubleshooting can only be tested.
5, after the repair is completed, you must push the handwheel, if you are smooth, you can work.
6. Make initial maintenance every week, add 68# oil to each shaft of the work to ensure the cleanness of the screw.
Computer numerical control drilling machine （planting machine） operating procedures
1. Scope of application
This standard applies to the safe operation of planting equipment
2. Main content
（1） Those who are not trained are strictly prohibited from taking up the job.
（2） Keep the materials around the fuselage neatly placed before starting the machine, and do not collide with the fuselage and wires.
（3） The operator wears overalls and caps （brows, squeezing, squatting）, the cuffs should be tight, and it is strictly forbidden to wear long shawls.
（4） Check whether the oil in the oil tank is sufficient before starting the machine, whether the oil circuit is unblocked, and press
Slide the chart card for lubrication.
（5） Boot method: first turn on the power switch, turn “OFF” system into the working mode after about four seconds, and turn the control box to the step-by-step, test mechanism. If it is normal, it can be automatically made.
（6） It is strictly forbidden to operate the same machine for two or more people.
（7） The operator should pay attention to it. It is strictly forbidden to leave the job during the operation of the machine. If the abnormality is found, immediately press the “pause” button and inform the relevant personnel to overhaul.
（8） It is strictly forbidden to touch any part of the body in operation during work. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble the protective device.
（9） Shut down when the work is finished, first turn off the “ON” system, and then turn off the power switch after 4 seconds.
（10） The body and computer and control box must be cleaned before each shift and the corresponding parts must be lubricated.
（11） Obey the above operating rules, strengthen machine maintenance, improve production efficiency, protect company property and protect itself.
Computer numerical control drilling and planting machine operation instructions
1. Those who are not trained are strictly prohibited from taking up the job.
2. Keep the materials around the fuselage neatly placed before starting the machine, and do not collide with the fuselage and wires.
3. Boot method: The power switch should be turned on first, and then the computer switch is pushed to the “ON” system for about four seconds to enter the working mode, and the control box is driven to the step-by-step, trial mechanism, such as normal operation.
4. It is strictly forbidden to operate the same machine for two or more people.
5. The operator's attention is concentrated. It is strictly forbidden to leave the job during the operation of the machine. If the abnormality is found, immediately press the “Pause” button and inform the relevant personnel to overhaul.
6. Never expose any part of the body to the running machine.
7. Shut down when the work is finished. Turn off the computer “OFF” system, and then turn off the power switch after 4 seconds.
8. The body and computer and control box must be cleaned before each shift and the corresponding parts must be lubricated.
Shearing machine operating procedures
One. Operating procedure
1. The operator must be trained to operate the machine.
2. Check if there is any debris in the cutting edge before starting the machine to ensure the body is clean.
3. Check that the barometer is within 5-6 Bar to turn on the power switch.
4. Place the brush in the fixture correctly and check if it is automatically clamped.
5. After visually checking the product, press the “Start” button to perform automatic work.
6. The power switch must be turned off when the work is completed.
Two. Maintenance and safety matters
1. Make sure the body is clean.
2. Regularly lubricate the table guide shaft.
3. It is strictly forbidden to operate the same machine for two or more people.
4. Do not allow any part of the body to come into contact with the running machine.
Shearing machine work instruction book
Step 1: Prepare the material
1.1 Place the product to be sheared on the left side of the fuselage, and place the sheared box on the exit of the product.
Step 2: Boot
2.1 Properly start up and start the main knife operation according to the “Shearing Machine Operating Procedures”.
Step 3: Work
3.1 Pick up the product with your left hand, and check for the phenomenon of stains, hair loss and scratching when the surface is rough.
3.2 Check the hair face up, put the handle into the fixture forward, and then automatically lock the handle when you look at it, otherwise you can manually clamp the key to clamp the handle.
3.3 Press the “Start” button to perform automatic clipping. After the work is completed, the product will automatically slide into the tote and wait for the next action.
3.4 The first piece is qualified: the length of the hair floating surface, the hair ends are flush, covered
Front, stains, scratches, etc.
3.5 After the first item is confirmed OK, the above operations of 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4 can be repeated.
3.6 Finishing out the cut products into the tote.
Step 4: Work is done
4.1 Clean the fuselage and materials to rectify.
4.2 Refer to the “Computer Numerical Control Planting Machine Operating Procedures” for proper shutdown.
1. Must be trained, qualified to work, to ensure safe production.
2. Strengthen the maintenance of the machine and improve the quality of the product.
3. Clarify product quality standards and control the flow of defective products into the next process.